HOW WE HELP
Prescription drug coverage is the most frequently used employee health benefit. For benefit consultants, it is often the most difficult to manage. Not only is this industry complex and ever changing, it’s also fraught with complicated issues: The impact of PBM consolidation. The escalating costs of specialty drugs. The challenges of the Affordable Care Act. And so on.
That’s why we’re here. RxBenefits protects the interests of consultants and employers in navigating the twists and turns of the pharmacy benefit landscape. Over the past three decades, hundreds of employers have obtained quality, affordable prescription coverage by contracting with us. We optimize their benefit budgets, enabling them to retain and attract talented employees to support their future success.
Anticipate changes in the prescription drug landscape and proactively strategize to minimize the impact.
Negotiate the most competitive prescription benefit program with the most favorable direct contract terms.
Achieve low drug trend by employing tried-and-true programs and capabilities for cost management while ensuring plan quality.
Deliver best-in-class client and member service with efficient issue resolution.
As your advocate:
• RxBenefits leverages our collective membership to secure discounted group pricing for employee prescription drug programs.
• Our negotiations result in significantly more competitive discounts and pricing terms than clients might obtain on their own.
• We regularly monitor contract performance, ensuring terms and conditions are met. If discrepancies are discovered, we ensure client receives full reconciliation.
What we deliver:
• Our team of industry veterans is well versed in translating complex data into actionable recommendations.
• Strategies arise from our collective knowledge of pharmaceuticals, market trends, regulations, competition and PBM relationships, combined with an understanding of a company’s circumstances, culture, financial goals, utilization patterns and business objectives.
What we deliver:
A designated account team will serve as your personal concierge for pharmacy benefits. Count on your team to handle all requests, as well as proactively provide analytics, quarterly reports, business development support and an array of other services.
Employers contract directly with RxBenefits for account management, member service, data analytics and supervision of the overall pharmacy benefit. Our team is a go-to resource, capable of fielding Human Resources questions, supplying IT support and directing the plan implementation process. We also provide plan performance reporting, manage process issues and proactively offer recommendations to enhance employee benefits.
RxBenefits provides employees and their covered beneficiaries with RxAssure, our in-house call center offering customer service “as it is meant to be.” Friendly, knowledgeable individuals answer every call, not an automated voice response system. RxAssure routinely receives near-perfect scores in customer satisfaction surveys.
Even areas of pharmacy spend with low utilization can drive a disproportional amount of cost. For example, while approximately 1% of members utilize specialty medications, these expensive drugs comprise 30% of healthcare costs. By partnering with a knowledgeable and agile pharmacy partner, such as RxBenefits, employers can leverage pharmacy benefits to achieve healthy cost and care outcomes.